I take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Regarding the nature, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data in connection with use of this website and commissions placed with me, I advise as follows:
1. Scope of application and data controller
The data controller, responsible for collection, processing and use of data, is Sebastian Boldt (»VESUV«), Michaelkirchplatz 24, 10179 Berlin
2. Basic Principles
I comply with the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG), and all other provisions under data protection legislation relevant for me.
3. Data storage and processing on accessing my website
When my website is accessed, the data sent by your server to the server where the content is hosted is automatically stored in log files and, if applicable, processed. Specifically, this is:
- The date and time of the request,
- the preferred access method/function for the computer making the request,
- the input values transferred by the computer making the request (e. g. file name),
- the operating system used by the user,
- the browser type used by the user, including the version number,
- the URL from which the file was requested/the desired function was triggered.
The data is gathered exclusively in an anonymized format, and the data gathered does not permit any association to actual persons. In particular, the IP addresses of the computers making the requests are not stored. This data is not brought together with other data sources which might potentially allow for association to persons. The data is only evaluated for statistical purposes.
4. Data storage and processing in making contact and commissioning
I store and use data which you have voluntarily communicated on making contact with me (e.g. name and e-mail address), insofar as this is necessary for further correspondence with you. Information which you send to me in order for me to prepare and submit a specific offer of services is used solely for preparing and submitting the offer.
If you commission me with a specific service, I store your contact data and other order-related data for the purposes of executing and billing the respective order.
5. Forwarding to third parties, processing in third countries
Data is forwarded to third parties insofar as this is absolutely necessary for the provision of the agreed services, or in order to enforce claims, or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
6. Information, correction, deletion, revocation
On request, sent in writing or in text from, I will at any time provide you free of charge with information regarding your personal data that is stored with me. No reasons for such request have to be stated. Any consent that you may have given for the collection and use of your personal data may be revoked at any time with future effect.
In addition, you can arrange for inaccurate data to be corrected and for any data stored that relates to your person to be blocked and deleted. However, data is not deleted if it is still absolutely necessary and if I am authorized by law to process or use this data even without your consent.